Falls City |
Eagle Creek |
The Falls City National Bank was chartered March 23, 1907.
On May 6, 1907 Falls City National Bank officially opened for
Alterations and additions were made to the building in 1924.
Expansion and renovation more than doubling the size was
completed in 1980. Another additional expansion was
completed in March 1982. In 1982, The Falls City National
Bank grew to 20 employees, and had deposit base of
In 1991, the Branch office was opened on Dilworth Plaza in
Poth, Texas. The Falls City National Bank grew to have
currents assets of 55 million dollars.
The Falls City National Bank achieved $100 million in total
assets in October 1993. The Eagle Creek Branch was
opened August 16, 2000.
The bank has survived the Great Depression, recessions, and
Today, the Falls City National Bank maintains three locations and is still locally
owned and operated. We pride ourselves by offering exceptional personal
The Falls City National Bank is committed to serving the community and we
pledge to continue serving you with enthusiasm, hard work and dedication in the
We look forward to forging further relationships with our customers and
continuing to serve their financial needs.
FCNB since 1907